Sunday, November 23, 2008

Are you sure you want to do this?


Oh the places we've been and the pictures that I have.  Are you sure you want to continue with this, and bring your so called unnamed e-mailing friends along with you?  They also should remember that I  have a camera also!    I shall start with this picture.  The look on your face says that you are a little worried what future posts could hold in store for you.  Like the great Tuff Hedeman says "When you mess with the Bull, you get the horn!"  I Love you!!  Happy Blogging!!!

6 comments:

Monica said...

Excuse Me?! I am not just an E-MAILING friend and I have a name!! And here is a bull quote for YOU, "You are full of... nevermind I won't say it.
HEE HEE- Congratulations on your first blog.

Monica said...

Crap I just read the post before this one. I didn't realize that picture had been posted! I really don't know where that picture came from all I know is that it wasn't from me! I am just an E-mailing friend without a name!

brightonislove said...

bahaha. i love you guys

Faith said...

So glad you guys have a blog now! Have a FUN trip, and a great Thanksgiving. I like this hacking idea!

Faith said...

Hmmm, that somehow used our old blog address. This link's our new one.

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

you guys are so strange. but i love ya anyways