Sunday, February 22, 2009

I was spending a little alone time in a certain room in our home tonight when Baylee hollers from the other room asking if I could "help her go to the bathroom".  Now, just in case someone reading this doesn't know, Baylee is almost 11.  So while I was alone contemplating why in this world my almost 11 year old daughter would need me to help her go to the bathroom, I had a wonderful realization.  I haven't had to help her, or 2 other of my children for that matter, go to the bathroom in very long time.  That is a fabulous thing!  And I never realized my luck in the whole matter because one day they need me, then the next they didn't and it really wasn't anything that was ever talked about.  Just all of the sudden they didn't yell for me to come and "wipe" for them when they were done.
Okay so back to Baylee needing my help tonight.  When I was done with my alone time, it turned out that she needed my help finding a picture for family home evening when I was done in the bathroom.  Sorry for the bathroom post, but I thought the whole thing was hilarious.  You probably had to be there for it to be funny I guess!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is funny, but I've always been partial to any joke with a bathroom-y ending. HA! Ending! Bathroom! See? It's manna to my funny bone, or something to that effect.

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

Thats funny. I am sure she probably doesn't think its so funny you posted that!