Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake Powell


We had one of the best times on the lake that I can remember. Bay, Tori, and Kade each tried to do something new at the lake, rather than just being pulled around on the tube, even Lacy tried to wakeboard on this trip, but I won't post those pictures, yet!
Kade after throwing a fit and telling us that he couldn't do it. After he got up he was trying to jump, throwing the peace sign, and goofing off. He did great!
Lacy reading her book and chillin.
We took a hike above our boat and found a really cool canyon that was really pretty at the end of it.
Tori and Lacy on the back of our boat.
Who says that the heaviest rock falls first!
Baylee not being outdone by her cousins!
Kade's first cliff jump.
Cole did a lot of hanging out in the water with his noodle and being a nut.
Tori on her first try on the wakeboard.
Baylee getting ready to take the plunge!
Baylee on her first try! She picked it up so easy!!

5 comments:

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Wow! It looks like they can wakeboard better than me!!

Kristen Marie Laidlaw said...

lookin at this just made my day better :))) your all are so cute i love your family :)

hendricks14 said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love Lake Powell! Haven't been there is years though! Fun Summer memories!

Anonymous said...

tori and lacey on the back of the boat. don't know has the hottest ass? t's ass looks firm and really really tight

Anonymous said...

tori's ass for sure, I hope she still has her cherry I would love to take her to bed and pop it, youngest for me was 8 I was 19 she was a great f--k