Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The BEST chocolate cake ever


I recently bought a book called the Pioneer Woman Cookbook (or something like that). It is a written by a lady that started off just putting recipes on her blog with tons of pictures. One of her recipes is called "The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever" and so I decided I was going to try it. Now you have to know I have ate ALOT of chocolate cake in my life. I like chocolate cake but it takes alot to impress me. After this was out of the oven and frosted I figured I better try it before I feed it to everyone at Travis's company party tomorrow night. Well lets just say that it is going to be a miracle if this cake makes it to tomorrow night! It really is the best chocolate cake I have ever had!! Everyone should make this cuz it's amazing! Her website is thepioneerwoman.com, happy cooking :)


1 comment:

Jill Johnson said...

I watched you slave over that cake. Where is my piece?