Monday, April 15, 2013

Cole turned 8

How awful that it has been almost a month since Cole's birthday and I haven't posted 8 things about my baby yet!








1. Cole's favorite thing is Monster Trucks.  For his birthday we were lucky enough to get 3 free tickets and go to Monster Jam this year.
2. He has a special bond with Baylee.  He thinks she is pretty amazing.
3. He is not shy AT ALL.  No matter where we go, he will show up and make himself at home.  Including looking in the fridge for something to eat if he happens to be hungry.
4. He is still terrified to ride pretty much anything since our Teryx crash last year.  Even entering the freeway, he worries we are going to tip over.
5. He is a total Mama's boy, and I love it :)
6. He wants a Husky more than anything in this world.  He brings me books about huskies, he shows me pictures of them, he asks almost daily if we can get one.  Today his argument was that they can live where it's warm and he had a picture to prove it.
7. Little John isn't as important in his life anymore, but he does have a stuffed Husky that has taken his place.
8. He is super excited to get baptized and tries hard every day to be good.

He is such an amazing kid, and I am so blessed to be mom! I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending him to our family.
Happy 8th Birthday Cole Brian

No comments: