Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First day of school

I have been so horrible at keeping up on our blog!  I figure throwing a few pictures on here is better than nothing though right?

 First day of school the student council had to wear their school shirts in case anyone need assistance they would know who to ask.  Bay still added her own flair with the flowers.
 Travis and I both take her to seminary.  She looks like she is moving every morning with all her orchestra and tennis stuff.
 Kade is in 5th grade this year and loving it.  He is in the same class as his 2 best friends, so pretty much everything is perfect in his world.
 Cole is in 3rd grade.  No idea how that happened!  He was the only one that was nervous the first day.


 8th grade for Tori.  I get to spend about an hour with her after everyone else leaves and I love it!

No comments: