Monday, October 27, 2008

I am officially a normal person again!!! The primary program was yesterday, and if I do say so myself it was FABULOUS :)  My primary kids are so dang cute, and the teachers are wonderful.  At the end of the program we had a girl who just turned 12 sing Teach Me To Walk In The Light with the bishopric, and i don't think there was a dry eye on any teacher I could see!  I am so blessed to get to be in primary.  And I feel that alot more now that the program is over.  I feel bad I didn't get to enjoy October, but I sure am glad it's over.  Our lives aren't going to slow down any, with gym meets, violin recitals, and everything else that November and December bring but we can handle that stuff.  I am looking forward to Barry's wedding next weekend.  It will be nice to be out of town, and spend some time with my family!  And now that the program is over,  I can decide who I am voting for and get that mess over with (not president, Baylee would divorce me as her mom if I voted for Obama! But all the judges and other stuff).  I can't wait for the elections to be over so we can see what is going to happen to our country.  Hopefully all the dumb economic stuff will be done and life can get back to normal.  Anyway, it's dinner time I better get cookin' before Travis gets home and sees all I have done is play on the computer the last hour.

2 comments:

Bree Bastian said...

Lacy- It sounds like you're keeping busy and running in circles like the rest of us! When you do finally find the secret to slowing down...PLEASE let me know. I'd love a little R&R (preferrably on the beach). Anyway, keep posting so that we can continue to check in on your family and keep up with all of the happenings in your life.
LOL..Bree

brightonislove said...

since freaking when have you had this blog?!?!?!? no wonder you never update your other website. goodness. way to keep me updated on your lives! ;)