Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yay, I made it through this weekend!!!  I had a baby shower for Espi yesterday, which was a ton of fun to do.  Then today we kept all the kids in the primary room and went through our program.  I was so scared it was going to be like 2 hours long, but I think it should be about perfect on time.  Anyway, as soon as I can get the program over next week I am going to be a normal person again!  I don't know what I would do without my wonderful husband.  He does SO much to help me, I could never do all this without him.  He actually did all the cooking for the baby shower yesterday!  He truly is the best husband in the world :)  And all the kids helped a ton yesterday cleaning and getting ready for the shower.  They did everything I asked, and did a great job.  They really are hard workers when the need to be.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Okay so I guess I'll leave a comment on every post! Good luck on your program- I know how stressful it can be but it always turns out great! You are awesome!