Monday, April 26, 2010

I finally figured out how to order a blog book. Most of you already know all about these I'm sure, but it has taken me quite a while to figure out how to make one. Well today I finally did it. It took me a LONG TIME to edit just because it was everything I have ever blogged. But I am so excited to see it! This is about the closest to keeping a journal or scrapbooking I get anymore so it will be really nice to have. And now I am also really excited to blog more so that our 2010 book won't leave anything out :)

Also, Bay got her new glasses today. She said it is a "totally different look for her". She feels very grown up in them :)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to do one of those blog book things. They sound so cool! And look how cute and grown up that Baylee is! Love that girl!

Darci Buhl said...

I really need to make one of those. Who did you use to make it?

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Now that school's over Ill have time to do that too. And I agree, this is seriously a journal for me. I tell everything that we do and our feelings and it's better cuz I can even add pics and share it with everyone!

Oh and I LOVE Baylee's glasses! Way cute :)

Lacy said...

I used Blurb.com and it was way easy! It was kind of expensive to order the book, like $60. But it was hard back and like 160 pages. It was really nice because I could add some things even though I hadn't blogged them. I will let you know how it turns out :)