Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Baby Is 12!

Wow, I would never have believed that 12 years could go so fast! Bay is an amazing girl, she is better than I would ever have imagined I would deserve as a mom. She was a perfect baby. I remember telling Travis when Bay was 14 months old, we should have another baby because she was so good it would be so easy. And she has always been easy. She is a peacemaker and loves everyone.
The older she gets the better she gets too. This year she has truly excelled. She is on Student Council, Intermediate Orchestra, Chamber Orchestra, all accelerated classes, and National Junior Honor Society. She is smart, beautiful, and already has an incredible testimony of the Gospel. I don't know how I was so blessed to get to be her mom, but I am thankful every day for her and the amazing person she is.
I love you Bay, happy 12th birthday!!!

3 comments:

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Aww that's so cute! I hope I have kids that good!!

Don and Kelley said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Camille said...

What a special post! Aren't daughters great!?! We are so lucky that the Lord hands us our best friends! They make life worth living! :)