Wednesday, May 26, 2010

An Angel in our Family

We have been blessed with an angel in our lives. Mrs. Purcell has been our preschool teacher since Baylee was there 7 years ago! She is such an amazing lady and has made our family better by being a part of my children's life. After Cole's graduation yesterday I was taking the kids back to school and Kade said, "mom, Mrs. Purcell still loves me!" And all my kids feel the same way. She loves them and they know it. Thank you Kris for loving our kids! We love you and we are eternally grateful to have you a part of our lives. You truly are an angel to us!



1 comment:

Camille said...

How neat, that you have a GREAT teacher that loves the kids like she does!!! Cute pictures! From the teachers point of view I can just say that these little ones are VERY easy to love!!!!