Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Surprise surprise, we have a cheerleader :)

Anyone that has known Tori, knows that she was meant to be a cheerleader from the day she was born. She had her first game that she cheered at on January 4th. She was super nervous, which I thought was funny. She has 1 or 2 games every week and is loving it. She is the tumbler on the team and has gotten a lot more comfortable doing back handsprings on the basketball floor. She is also a flyer in their stunts. I am yet to see any stunts, but she promises me she isn't going to get dropped!


Baylee and McKinley are the self proclaimed "back up" cheerleaders. They have been at every game so far and because of that know all the cheers. It's kind of funny, Baylee was teasing her sister about cheering before basketball season and now she says them right along with her.

2 comments:

Camille said...

YAY for Tori!!! Or, I mean "Rah, Rah Sis-boom bah!" :) And what a cute cheerleader she is!!!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

I can't believe she's in high school! She's supposed to be little still! I bet she's loving it and she's so small they could toss her around like crazy! That's fun but be careful it's dangerous too (know from experience-me AND Linz). But it was and still is my favorite part! Wish I could watch her cheer-I admit I watch the cheerleaders at games instead of games lol (don't tell Ty I admitted that).